We are practising good hygiene practises while your vehicle is with us to help protect both our guests and our staff
• All bench tops are cleaned with an alcohol sanitizing spray at least three times per day
• All facility door handles are sprayed with an alcohol sanitizing spray regularly during the day
• Service Advisors using disposable gloves for each vehicle
• Touch points of each vehicle are covered before the vehicle is moved and stays on the vehicle until it is picked up
• Touch points include inner and outer door handles, the steering wheel is wrapped with plastic film. Disposable plastic bags are used to cover gear levers and hand brake levers
• Seat covers and floor mats are used in each vehicle
• Out technicians are using industrial strength disposable gloves
Ballarat Toyota COVID-19 Update
Ballarat Toyota is committed to the health, safety & well being of our Staff, Customers & people in our community as we continue to monitor the COVID19 Pandemic very closely.
We have been taking & will continue to take a number of steps to ensure we are doing our part in contributing to the well-being of those around us.
We would like to re-assure all of our valued customers that our staff are following increased cleaning & hygiene procedures and all staff are regularly having their temperature monitored.
When you come to visit us we will be conscious of safe social distances and we know that you will understand that we won't be shaking your hand.
If you have concerns about visiting our dealership our Sales Team are willing to bring a vehicle to you.
Our supply chain is functioning well and to date has not yet been affected.
We encourage you to continue to visit our Dealership & other small local businesses, as the health of these businesses in our community is also very important
We look forward to continuing to offer you our very best level of service in these difficult times.
Ballarat Toyota Team
New Toyota Vehicles
Browse our range of new Toyota vehicles and get in touch with our team for a great deal.